Our writers’ web readers nominate their favourite genres to read and review, providing valuable feedback to budding Australian authors.
Reviews of Children’s and Young Adult books are written by children and teenagers, the specific intended audience of the author, rather than adults.
Meet our review panel of book lovers like you.
Simply register your interest to be part of the writers’ web review panel and in coming weeks we’ll start to provide fresh writers for you to read and enjoy.
But first, some more about how it all works…
- You’ll receive an email with a short description about a book/s in the genres you nominate. This is usually sent at the beginning of each month and you have a week to opt in if you want to read the book.
- The book is then supplied to be read and reviewed within a 4-6 week time frame
- Reviews are released via a blog on the writers’ web website approximately every fortnight, and at this time, reviewers are alerted by email when their review goes live.
- To remain on the review panel, you’ll need to read a minimum of six books within a 12-month period. We want passionate, motivated and excited readers.
- You will be identified on writers’ web as a reviewer with a photo of you that you supply and your first and last name
- For privacy and security, child reviewers can use a drawing or another non-identifying picture to represent them
- Information about your favourite books and about you (likes etc) as supplied by you will also be available for public review
- You will need to be happy to abide by these things above and the review rules in order to be part of the writers’ web review panel.
Register now to be a reviewer and enjoy six free books to read in the next 12 months.